Course material, light lunch and refreshments are included in the course fee.
Please join the Search Inside Yourself Leadership Institute (SIYLI) for one day of personal and professional development focused on building healthy mental habits for sustained high performance and wellbeing. Developed at Google and based on the latest in neuroscience research, the Search Inside Yourself (SIY) program teaches attention and mindfulness training that build the core emotional intelligence skills needed for effective leadership.
We help professionals at all levels adapt, management teams evolve and leaders optimize their impact and influence.
Give us your attention for a day, and we’ll show you how to focus it for the rest of your life.
The SIY curriculum includes:
• Emotional Intelligence
We’ve implemented our programs in dozens of organizations across industries and around the world using highly practical and scientifically proven methods of mental conditioning and attention training that improve overall emotional intelligence and wellbeing, resilience, creativity, communication, productivity and personal and organizational leadership
Everyone has the capacity to develop and increase wellbeing because wellbeing is a skill, and all skills are trainable. The highly interactive and experiential program includes the following core components:
• Overview of the neuroscience of emotion, perception and behavior change.
• Definition of emotional intelligence and its personal and professional benefits.
• Attention training to enable greater emotional intelligence, including self-awareness, self-mastery, motivation and connection with self and others.
• Principles and practices for developing healthy mental habits that accelerate wellbeing, including effective listening, generosity, empathy, communication and social skills.
• Mindfulness and reflection practices that support happiness, thriving and overall wellbeing.
• Exercises include attention training practice, dyad conversations, writing, walking and group conversations.
Whether you are coming for personal or professional development or to check out the SIY program for your organization, you will learn foundational skills to:
• Enhance mental fitness and clarity
• Develop agile and adaptive mindsets
• Reduce stress responses
• Increase resilience
• Improve access to creativity
• Develop greater self awareness
• Enhance emotion regulation
• Improve communication skills
• Develop better decision-making skills
• Develop greater emotional intelligence
• Experience greater overall wellbeing, thrive!
Brandon Rennels serves as the Teacher Development Manager at SIYLI, where he supports the organization in cultivating world-class mindfulness teachers. Rennels has taught the Search Inside Yourself course to a variety of audiences, ranging from global investment firms, to manufacturing companies, to university social workers. He is nourished by helping leaders to align with their intention to show up fully at work and in their life.
Prior to SIYLI he was a Senior Consultant for Oliver Wyman, a management consulting firm. He worked across industries on a range of strategic initiatives, focusing primarily on capability building and facilitating change in large organizations. In this role he consulted for public and private enterprises throughout the Middle East, Africa, Europe, and North America.
Rennels has also spent years training in mindfulness at monasteries of Nobel Peace Prize Nominee and Zen Master Thich Nhat Hanh. He is an ordained member of the Order of Interbeing, the core community of Thich Nhat Hanh, and in this role helped facilitate mindfulness workshops at organizations such as The World Bank and Stanford University.
• The program begins at 9:00 and ends at 17:00 hrs.
• A healthy lunch will be provided.
• SIYLI believes in radical generosity. When you purchase a ticket to attend, you are supporting scholarships for individuals who cannot afford the full price of a ticket. You may apply for a scholarship by clicking here.
Organization was excellent - a good balance of exercises and talks.
Clear and concise one-day program.
Good to learn from others by doing practices together.
Great tools that are gained and good practices.